Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

miserable gut feelings...argghhh

Have u ever had such feelings? when it attacks, it seem like u can't do anything at all..and at last u'll just cry (the men will say "itula pompuan..takde keje lain, sikit2 nak nangis") but i don't bloody care what they want to say, as long as its something that will comfort my miserable feelings. Have you been in a situation, whereby u're being snapped at over a question that deserve an answer? (Maybe the answer sound a lil' bit like this "its just that it tick me off u know") i have..it happens few days back, but i manage to calm myself down, however after a few days, the questions keep haunting me back, so i have to ask again..and this time around..guess what the answer is " you can go ahead and check".

Okay..if i'm a kindergarden kids maybe u can do so, Firstly..when u ask a question, u expect an answer rightaway..Secondly if i want to check it myself, i wouldn't ask, would i?. So which part of the sentence that this fellar didn't understand. If u can't understand such a simple sentence, tell me again so i can repeat it again, and don't come up with stupid answer...or Thirdly, if its so happen that you don't have the answer...Don't Lie!!!!

I just couldn't believe it myself dat my second article here would be as quick..*wink*


No comments: