Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm Officially a cyclist? ye ke?

Thursday night cycling session in putrajaya, last week with PCC. I'm all set this time around, nak balas dendam la konon..coz last two session i was left behind sebab kena wait for my frens..n the one b4 this one i'm caught up with bad runnning nose...so this time around, i don't want anything to stop me from being left behind...dah siap pump my roadie tyre at home.

I reach putrajaya 15 past 8pm, good timing..:), take out my bike..n my front tyre, (aduhh..pasal takde angin plak ni? flat habis tayar aku...)..then dengan sedihnya..jamie arrived..told her "eh..can't make it la tonite..my tube punctured"..jamie reply "alaa..dun worry i've got extra tube..just get some guys to help u fix it"...thank god, few guys managed to help me fix the tube though..almost 10 past 8.30 though..then vong asked "u come alone tonite"..i said "yeah.."..he must be thinking to himself, aduh minah ni nyer tyre nak puntured time ni la..haha..sorry vong.

Then we are all set to go...Don join this time around with his mountain bike!!...about 15 mins riding through..i'm the 2nd person behind Don at the leading front..tiba2..i noticed my tyre is almost hitting Don's tyre..i tried badly to avoid it..tak sempat or panic to drop the gear..BANG!!!!
I hit Don's bike..a girl from behind hit me from the back...i fall on my left hips

Omigod..i feel like..am i dying?..my body shivers all over, and i'm groaning over pain that i just don't know where it came from..saw blood coming down all over my shirts..Don tried to calm me down..and few other asking him to take me off the road.

After 10-15mis or so i think..i'm already on the grass along the road side...Vong is gone to take his car, only i noticed that my teeth is chipped!!! middle teeth pulak tu...omigod..and the blood that was all over my shirt came from a big open wound under my chin. Ya allah..this is the last thing that i had in mind when i actually started cycling.

Then..to further notice, a big open wound at my left arm..n my right knee. Don put a tissue on my chin..and all i could care about at that time was..my chipped teeth!!..then hsing ling and don assured me the dentist can fix a cosmetic teeth touch-up in no time..relieved skit dengar, in a matter of time, Vong arrived pick me and my bike..lucky my bike is in its tip top condition...tuan dia je yang koyak.


1)my chin after the stitch
3)bruised knee....sakit!!
2)bruised left arms..pedih ya ampun!!

Now..i'm officially a cyclist (as vong said :) ) and also officially on mc for 1 week...hehehe, w'pun kaki ni tempang skit..tapi alhamdullilah my injuries not as bad la. Consider lucky la tu...

P/S: I've to hang up my bike for a min of 3 weeks the least now, my chipped teeth dah fix..got my sweet smile back...i'l be riding back as soon as i'm good to go!!! (tak serik2 budak ni)

2 comments:

@tune® said...

ya Allah..
pity you la beb...
pandai ke x bercyclist nih?

learn from the best ye..aku ler..budak kampong..kikiki

Azilawati said...

alala..ciannye die.
nsb gigi leh tampal blk..
kalo x entah ape2 kong kutuk ko...