Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Module no..? Hembus hingusss....

That's my only "anak buah", by the name of zidane..i still remember my trip balik kampung last raya..dat was approximately almost 9-10 months ago, i was sneezing at the back of the car while he was sitting on his mother's lap in front...without fail he will look in amazement every time i sneeze..n he will try to make the sneezing sound..aduh..he can't figure where the sound came from...hehehe...he tak puas hati habis..and try to make the same sneezing sound like mine through his mouth..ya ampun...

And to my amazement, last two weeks..my brother join me n my parents for dinner in Pizza Hut...and he has got lil' running nose..and guess what he's trying to blow his nose..and making sneezing soundss...ahahaha...selamat professional photographer ni sempat take a shot...!!!

p/s:untungnya jadi budak zmn blog ni, zaman kita2 dulu dapat tgk gambar pun kira untung la tu..ni masuk blog lagi..wah wah!

1 comment:

@tune® said...

weh...
budak skang smua diblogkan oleh mak² mereka...

derang xleh nk berblogging sendiri