Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Yeaaa...baju baru for my blog!..*wink*

aaahhh..its been long since i wrote here, so rasa cam nak tukar baju dia sikit baru la nampak lively skit..hehe, what do u guys think? cantik tak? hehe..its been 4 months since the "tragedy" happen to my life, my emotion is already at the stable condition though it could spike up when i saw someone on fb related to the "tragedy", somehow i decide to let it pass me.

i've been having trouble to sleep lately, gets worst after i came back from spain for our TTW trip on july 3rd. I gotta admit i have lots on my mind..with all the achievements i badddly want to craft on this journey. Which will determine where i will stand for the next years to come.

My ex-boss once asked me "faizah, have u ever slept and wake up in the middle of the nights? and u can't get back to sleep?"
i replied " no, never..i sleep soundly every night :)"
he then smiled and replied "hmm..u're very lucky girl :)"
back then i was thinking " ape la mamat ni tanya soalan camtu, time tido..tido je laa"
now..at this stage of my life i know what he meant, with all the expectations u want to have in life, and all the "cabaran dan onak duri" that gets along the way..with the "ouchhh", "arggghh" & whatever sound we make.

At times we tend to be weaker than we should be, only to realized that we have an extraordinary strength lies in within us..that's just waiting to spark of..thus i believe whatever life throws at me, i should never ever question my believe to earn all the SUCCESS i want to have in this journey!!.

I believe with all my heart & soul that i will make my journey a GREAT one!!

No comments: