Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm back to work people...after 5 months!!

Tmrw, i'll have to get on my butt as early as 6.30am..drive all the way to my new workplace (mmm..welcome back to the real world pae). Up till 7pm just now i couldn't decide to choose which is the best company to work with (like i'm so best la kan?..memilih betul), however i've decided to go with my guts feeling..so to all my new colleaque out there...

I'm coming on
so u better get ur party started
I'm coming on

I wish myself a very2 good luck, may god bless me with this very oppportunity...amin..tak sempat nak blog bout krabi..(went there last weekend)..krabi report is coming up next people..

Need to iron my shirt for tmrw..daaa..

1 comment:

-f-l-o- said...

Wahhhhhhhhhhh keje baru! Sama la plak. hehee. Bagus.. lepas ni ko kumpul duit dtg lawat aku sini. k?