Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

An offer after another...side effects: insomnia

1. Last Friday, An entrepreneurship offer that i've been waiting for the past 3 months...came
true

2. Today, Tuesday..25th Nov 2008...two job offer came on my way, the first ones from a pharma
company which i've been going for interviews couple of weeks before.

3. The second ones, a job offer from a pharma company that i've just gone for the interview
yesterday. (cepat kan? eventually news spreads very fast)

The not soo interesting part of the enterpreneurship offer that i received was, it is not a business
that i propose to do in my submitted business plan. I was asked to do a new BP again altogether..but until today there's no product to work on with. Adakah ini ujian tuhan untuk aku? maybe god doesn't think my enterpreneurship will embark here? or memang aku ni
destined to be the best employee instead of an employer.

For the record, i'm feeling rather sluggish now at 2.01am...when my eyes is so desperately closing, while my brain keep on digesting the overloaded information resulting in insomnia.

I'l collect the offer letter from both the company that offers me a job as an employee tomorow
and will have to give the answer by thursday...they want me to start on Dec 1st...

Argghhhh...why is it so hard to get what you want very badly when u have sacrifice almost everything for it? ur time? ur bloody energy? ur depleting savings balance? ur wasted 3 months
doing absolutely nothing? to only have an imsonia at this hour?

Don't get me wrong, I'm very2 bersyukur in this time of economy situation..i can still have the options to choose between two job offer at a time...

Sometimes, i think what i want the most may not be what's best for me...I believe God have a bigger plan for me...Amin.

Nite...zzzz

p/s: i feel dr's shd start prescribing blogging for the imsoniac..hehe

No comments: