Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Aku LETAK JAWATAN!!!

Driving to office this morning, tet tet tet..my msg sounds, i check

my boss : hi, i'm on mc today..have u made up your mind?

me : hi, yes..i'm sending in my letters today.

after 10 minutes....

my boss : ok then, pls hand over everything to *tut* today, i also like to wish you
all the best & take care. Thank you.

me : Thank you.

This is one of a kind of a resignation when ur boss doesn't have the balls to face you anymore..mamat ni ingat aku nak sembah kaki dia la..ape dia ingat dia drp kerajaan langit ke ha?
I'm still having one last week of work here...dah suruh hantar everything, si *tut* said "its okay, u'll still be working till friday right? , so u could just hand over everything on friday"...and i still have my claims to submit la mat...dia ingat tu company bapak dia kut...macam la dia yang bayar gaji gua..takyah la nak wish2 yang fake2 wish tu semua...nampak sgt la formality.

Anyway...i'm such a happy soul at the moment :), enjoy while it last pae....

3 comments:

@tune® said...

welkam to the club dude!!!

Azilawati said...

how i wish i could do wut u did..

'morning boss, i would like to submit my resignation letter'..hehhe

-f-l-o- said...

Tahniah! It takes a lot of guts to quit a job.