Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another "stressfull" episode...

This morning, evaluation confirmation review...i knew by heart that my boss from hell will pick all little points to shoot me down and make my appraisal looks bad (but what difference does it make anyway..confirmation is extended since we din achieved his "ridicoulous" number) after few sets of question he ask n aswer from me, he's obviously not satisfied...he bla bla bla bla...and still have the guts to ask me " What do u have to say?" after he'd make it very clear that i always answer him back la..(dah ko tanya aku jawab la..aduhh)..then i'll just answer "i have no comments"

Then he continue lagi...saying that he have heard bad remarks about me prior to hiring me last year..but giving benefit of the doubt that people could change..he carry on & hired me instead..what on earth is that excuse...If u would've know that i'm such a bad ass la konon2 from the very 1st place...takyah la hire..i've got another job offer back then as well!!! Kepala hotak dia berjambul

Then dia sambung lagi..nak put me under PIP (Perfomance Improvement Plan)...hei mamat ni, tak sedar diri betul..all his ground work all along before his stupid pilot project started kitorang yang buat, he should put himself under PIP...the project is a failure from the very beginning..no direction...just shoot the bullets everywhere and see if we got lucky...boleh tak? 17 years of bullshitting experience he's got to come up with a plan....aduh kesiannya.

Then he ask.."Do you badly need this job?"...ape punya boss yang tanya soalan bodoh macam ni?
i replied "i'll let u know on monday!"...ha kau..taken aback pulak with my answer...pastu konon2 nak make himself look good..dia cakap la "i hope u have no ill feelings towards me"....

Kerana mulut badan binasa...dia tak pernah dengar aku rasa pepatah tu, takpe la..aku pun dah naik menyampah tengok muka mamat ni...come monday i'll officially tender my resignation!!
Hilang stress aku tengok muka dia, hilang pening aku pikir sales tak hit2 sebab plan bodoh dia tu...

p/s: i've got plan A, B & C to backup this resignation...:)

2 comments:

Azilawati said...

u shud record his face the moment u pass him the resignation letter n put it in Youtube.

-f-l-o- said...

Haha aku rasa entry ko semakin menarik! Keep it up!

Well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! :)